Lost In Random Review: The Best Game I Didn’t Know Existed
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I normally keep a pretty good eye on what is going on in the gaming world. That is why I was so surprised when I came across a trailer for Lost is Random.
The trailer made the game look amazing, but was it? Let’s get into the full review and find out!

What is Lost in Random About?

The Graphics
The first think I noticed about Lost in Random is how great the graphics were. The world looks very much like it came out of Nightmare Before Christmas or Coraline. It’s almost as if you are playing a Pixar animated film.
The characters and their detail are impressive. Even running on the lower graphics settings, the game looks magnificent. It immediately draws you in.
I’ve played a lot of games with exceptional graphics, but none that have drawn me in before even playing the game like Lost in Random has.

The Gameplay
II really didn’t know what to expect when I loaded this game for the first time. As I got past the intro story and started playing, I was enjoying myself. In the first world there is a lot of exploration, and not much combat.
I thought to myself, “This seems like a decent game but I’m not sure how long I will play it for.” Then I got to the second world, and I was absolutely amazed.
The second world has a lot more combat, which is one of the most unique parts of the game. To start combat you take a sling shot and shoot crystals off of your enemies. This doesn’t hurt the enemies, but as you collect crystals you start getting cards in your hand.


Who is Lost In Random Good For?
Due to its unique system, Lost in Random is good for anyone between the ages of 8 and 58. Pretty much anyone who enjoys games will probably enjoy Lost in Random. It manages to cover so many game types, it’s unbelievable.

Lost In Random - Final Thoughts
With its unique gameplay, appealing graphics, and fairytale like presentation Lost in Random can appeal to almost any age or game lover of any type. It is currently on sale on Origin for $14.99 and easily worth double that price.
I would highly recommend picking up and playing Lost In Random. I can almost guarantee, you have never played anything like it.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook or join our email list so you can read other game reviews like our Martha Is Dead review. You’ll also hear about all of the best gaming deals first. We scour the web, so you don’t have to.
from Dinks Dirt Cheap Gaming https://ift.tt/xMadE6j
via IFTTT
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment